Clinic Sofia Update on In-Office Appointments
We were pleased to resume all types of in-office appointments on June 1, including annual exams, obstetric visits, gynecologic problems, fertility treatments and more.
We will continue to offer virtual appointments even as we expand in-person visit options for patients who would prefer not to come into the office or find them virtual visits more convenient. These appointments, done from the comfort of your home, work great for birth control consults, UTIs, yeast infections, fertility consultations as well as concerns about depression and anxiety.
- If you schedule an in-person office visit, please know our team continues to take extreme precautions to ensure everyone has a safe experience. This includes:
- Every patient will be screened prior to their appointment and the day of their appointment with a set of four questions to ensure they have not experienced flu-like symptoms or traveled outside of Minnesota in the past 14 days prior to their appointment.
- We require patients come alone to their visits. This includes no children, including infants.
- We are requiring all patients to wear masks during their visit to the clinic and request that patients bring their own mask.
- Last, we will closely monitor the number of patients within our clinic locations at one time to ensure safe distancing measures can be followed. You may notice more signage in our lobbies reminding visitors of our protocols and the plexiglass shield protector at the receptionist desk.
In closing, please note our hours remain the same as does our commitment to safe and dedicated care to all of our patients. If you have questions or concerns about anything, you can reach us at 952.922.7600 or email@example.com. You can also visit the Health & Wellness Resources section on clinicsofia.com for ongoing news and updates.